[amibroker] Copy existing watchlists to a new database

<BLOCKQUOTE

  ----- Original Message -----
  <DIV
  >From:
  <A title=d.ankrapp@xxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">davelansing2004
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 9:50
AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Yahoo EOD update
  problem - again?

  Is anyone else having problems with updating their EOD data from
  Yahoo??? I have AQ v1.68 and have tried every Yahoo server listed in
  AQ ("B" thru "E"). Does anyone use MSN for their EOD data, and if so,
  do you have consistant problems with updating data?
  <FONT color=#800000
  size=2>I downloaded current on 6/7, 6/8, 6/9, historical on 6/12, current last
  night, and after reading your note just tried both current and historical
  (including a test symbol with 42 years of data) - no problem with
  Yahoo.
  Thanks in
  advance.DaveLansing, MI------------------------
  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Yahoo! Domains - Claim
  yours for only $14.70<A
  href="">http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM--------------------------------------------------------------------~->
  Check AmiBroker web page at:<A
  href="">http://www.amibroker.com/Check
  group FAQ at: <A
  Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go
  to:     <A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/<*>
  <A
  href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<*>
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:     <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/