RE: [amibroker] Auto Trading

Anthony,
The T-t-P ellipse is a curvilinear resistance.
As new data are added it will "show" the new points.
We may know in advance its value 10 bars later, if it would be useful.
Since it is connected to a user-drawn Study AB, you may see its past
behavior, just draw an AB 6 months ago.
The code may be moderated to work automatically with the most recent
T/P or any historical T/P.
The respective P-t-T ellipse will act as a curvilinear support.
For a given AB we may also have the bunch of Fib ellipses. They
include both value/time Fib info.
I will post some gifs later and if you see anything interesting I
will post the resprctive AFL codes.
Sometimes a T-t-P parabola works better and Fib parabolas are more
expressive for the unknown future.
All these models pre-suppose a steady "g" gravitational behavior.
We may introduce the variable g ellipses/parabolas and connect the
variance of g with Volume.
Some examples are interesting.
I have not the final conclusions yet [if any]
It may be presented in the future, if the final procedure would be
simple and expressive.
[I am not convinced for the gravitational analog, we often have an
exponential behavior at the end of a trend and, unfortunately,
exponentials do not match to any gravity impact...]
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Anthony Faragasso" <ajf1111@xxxx>
wrote:
> Dimitri,
>
> As ususal, you have produced excellent code.....but...without being
able to project into the future bars...How can we use these
indicators....they show the past behaviour ?