RE: [amibroker] Yahoo EOD update problem - again?

Chris,
I can't agree. Top posting/Weave posting have both good & bad points.
         It depends on how you are participating in the disscussion.
ie Working through a list of points (Weave post) or just makeing a general
statement regarding the entire post (Top Post).

         ATB
          Michael.

BTW I prefer Top posting - When you have x500+ email to zip through each
day, I can assure you the "Top Posting" gets the most attention.