[amibroker] The parabolic [gravitational] support/resistance

Pete wrote:

>I have found the three different formats of Metastock data export in
Stockwiz, and have tried them all.  The program creates the files and
looking at the files in a word processor the data looks correct, but when
processing the data in Amibroker it creates all the folders/files for each
ticker but the files are empty and I get an error log of each of the company
symbols saying the data is not recognized.  So far no luck in getting the
data to actually copy over in to the new files.>

My only other suggestion is to make sure you have selected Metastock plugin
as your database source, then press the Configure button and press Retrieve to
retrieve the data. If this doesn't work, then I suggest you write to <A
href="">support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. I have no other
ideas. Sorry.

Al Venosa