  >From:
  wavemechanic

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 2:31 AM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Fib
  solutions vs the tough market decisions

  Yuki:

  You are the first person that has complained and
  I've been using e-mail since I was in "diapers."  I happen to
  like color and style control for ease of reading and do not consider
  it to be a "cutsey" option.  However, I do agree about trimming
  (especially the Yahoo pictures) and that is not a function of HTML vs. Text
  but should be practiced by all.  As for size, it is not usually a
  problem for users and it can be controlled in a variety of
  ways.

  Regards,

  Bill
  <BLOCKQUOTE