[amibroker] The Trough-to-Peak Ellipse

Oops - apologies - I hadn't installed the latest after all.  Just did, and the Help\About now reads 4.56.1

But the horizontal line thingy is the same.

I can draw short horizontal lines by using trendlines and just drawing them horizontally, but it would be easier if they were true horizontal lines, with a single level adjustment, separate end-point adjustments, and "snap-to" which could be turned on and off - see above posts.

Just my 2.354 cents worth.... ;)

Pete, Brisbane, Australia.