Re: [amibroker] Horizontal Line drawing - suggestion - Tomasz?

Dimitris,

In the context of Fibs, I have seen a friend use them
quite effectively.

He however doesnt use fibs alone by themselves. He
uses   a tool from Adavnced Get "The Ellipise".
Unfortunately I dont have AG and the program is
frighteningly expensive, $3k approx if I am not
mistaken.

What he does is he tracks retracements with the
ellipse  in place - starting at Low Pivot and and
ending at High Pivot. Then as price makes a low
hitting the ellipse in  the region of .500 to .786 ,
he walks into the stock. Admittedly this is risky to
some, akin to trying to catch falling knives as they
say, but he buys "despair" and more often than not he
has a 10% odd gain in a fornight or so.

The code for the ellipse is not available in the
public domain, if it were this would make one hell of
a combination by incorporating it into AB and using
with Fibs.

Maybe some day TJ will have something similar to the
ellipse and we all would have a shot at striking it
rich. :)

Rakesh

http://messenger.yahoo.com/