[amibroker] Re: Oblique Fibonacci Lines : A more realistic approach.

Salil,

You could launch AmiBroker from inside the script, and run that script from
your desktop instead of starting AmiBroker and then running the
script. In the case  you didn't want to open that database then you
would launch Amibroker from the standard AmiBroker icon.

>From memory there was some sort of autoexec functionality in the
ABTools plugin, if you have a copy. If you dont then I'm not sure
where you could get a copy either, the author doesn't seem to post
here anymore.

Regards,
William Peters
www.amitools.com