Re: [amibroker] config intraday button in toolbar

Salil,

ALL the steps are carried out VIA SCRIPT using OLE Automation.
Step 3 is just a line of code, creating an ascii file with quotes
is coded, everything is coded, nothing labour intensive about
it once you've written the script.
Once the code is written the only job you have to do each day is
execute it, this could be automated.
Perhaps once you have initially imported all the files only a daily update
containing the last quotation/s is necessary, so you use the quotations
collection and its methods then save the last quote for each ticker to ascii.
>From there use the Import method to import into your main database.

As mentioned initially you will need to create a second AmiBroker
database with a link to the Metastock database using the MS plugin.

Best regards,
William Peters
www.amitools.com