Re: [amibroker] DBCAPI.DLL version 75 or greater.?

Do you want to use this data continually, or do you just want to
import the historical data once and save it as AB data?

If you only want to import it once
Check out File/Import Metastock data
you will have to select each master file individually for each
letter etc then import them all at once.

I do have a problem with my data, in that the volume is out by a
factor of 100, but I've modified my calculations to compensate for
that.

Peter

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Salil V Gangal"
<salil_gangal@xxxx> wrote:
> Friends,
>
> I want to import two seperate MetaStock files ('MASTER' in
C:\FOLDER1
> and C:\FOLDER2) using OLE Automation into database that's default
> database which comes with AmiBroker.  I don't want to first
> covert 'MASTER' into individual ASCII files and then import, but
> rather want to import the two files straight into AmiBroker using
OLE