[amibroker] Re: TJ: plotting the same indicator in different charting windows

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: TJ: plotting the same indicator in different charting windows
  • From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 01:09:24 -0700

Hello,

Jeez, for three time frames IT IS NOT NECESSARY to open three instances !!!

You can display multiple windows with DIFFERENT TIME FRAMES
using Window->New LINKED menu.
then select time frame for each window (activate window, change time frame,
then activate 2nd window, change time frame, then activate 3rd window and change time frame)

If you want to mix different timeframes in single window it is possible too !
Just need to use TimeFrame functions
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_timeframe.html

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko