Re: [amibroker] Re: The chart refresh rate in Amibroker RT

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx> wrote:
> Create custom indicators which are not relying on the preference
setings

> Cheers,
> Graham
> http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/

Thanks for your reply.

Well, that's what I thought too, but the case of the Guppy MA proves
that this is not so. This is a custom indicator and AFAIK it has no
predefined preferences, or correct me if I am wrong. There are some
indicators that are built-in and those have parameters defined in the
preferences. The Guppy MA is not one of them, so I don't understand
why I cannot edit it separately for individual charts. In any case,
this is perplexing at least.. I can create a MA indicator, but I am
afraid that I will get the same effect as with the GMA... And what
you are saying would mean that I would need to define my own Guppy MA
in order to use it the way I want... That does not make much sense to
me... because that would mean that there are different classes of
custom indicators... with global and local parameters, but the
parameters are defined the same way, so I am really lost...

Any additional clarification would be appreciated...