[amibroker] FullName() becomes Name() -- Resolved

I don't have problems there, my German stocks (xxxx.DE) work fine...
check out the latest version in this thread, some more improvements
there...

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herbert Elstein" <herty@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hello wecus,
>
> I need some help here. My tickers have an ending as such:
> XXXX.TA and e.g. the FTSE ones are so: XXXX.L. These don't show up
on the chart; only ones that have no suffixes.

<amibroker@xxxx>
>   wrote:
>   > Hello,
>   >