[amibroker] Re: Something New?

I know I'm pretty young 34 (Still even naieve sometimes)......

         But You & Jason Have just taken the crown in one glorious gesture.

I think (Would hope) most people understood & appreciated the way DT
initialy responded to the Cut'N'Past post.

Anyway - Thanks J - Got a bit of a chuckle reading your post.

Im sure this horse has been beaten enough.

         <MSG>