[amibroker] Displacing graph beyond rightmost bar?

 Hi members.

   I am trying to create a sector rotation system, so when you run a
backtest,the only stocks it will run the test on will be only the
ones which belong to that sector.

   At the moment i have created an excel macro that modifies all my
data files and adds a sector number in the OI field. It also fills
the holes in the data for more accurate composites, the data where
the holes are filled have a volume value of 1, this is so when i run
a back test i add the formula ( and v>1) so i cannot by when there is
a hole, or sell when there is a hole.
   Then, in ami i creat composites of the sectors.

   Then run a scan of these composites, to create a single composite
of the best performing sector as compared to the other sectors.
   The result of this scan is a composite of the sector numbers, e.g.
if sector 7 is the best performer the composite result is 7.

   Finally i can do a backtest, and 1 of the conditions is for the
stock OI field to be eqaul to the best performing sector value.

 e.g SECToRNUM=	Foreign("~SECTNUM","C") ;

  Buy = IIf(OI==SECTERNUM AND V>1,1,0) and whatever other buy
condition you want;

The above idea, will in single backtest select only the stocks from
each sector when the sector is the best performer. e.g . if sector 2
is outperforming the other sectors it will only buy stocks with the
OI field having a value of 2 e.t.c. .

    Is there onother way to do this in ami, without me having to use
excel to modify the data files to place the sector code value in the
OI field.

    Thanks.