[amibroker] Re: System development tutorial by Herman van den Bergen

Hi,

Built-in Indicator code is saved in the binary file
broker.bcharts, which TJ talks about in Message 34884:

There are only two files that you should back up:<FONT
 color=#ffffff>
broker.bcharts (all built-in charts (in fact interpretation code
only))<FONT
color=#ffffff>    broker.charts (your custom
indicators).    Restoring them will bring back buit-in
and/or custom indicators.BTW,
if you make changes to a Built-in indicator's code, you can also save
it as an AFL text file, using the Save formula button in IB. <FONT
face=Arial size=2>Note though that, whenever the 'Save As' dialog comes up,
as it would in this case, notice the name it is being Saved As--so that you
don't overwrite the wrong, previously saved file, which the prompted
file name represents.

HTH,

-john

From: <A title=TH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx