Re: [amibroker] Re: Saving formulas in IB

got it working on intraday data. Pretty impressive
what can be done with Amibroker. This is my first system on intraday data. By
the way: the reaction trend system makes 15% from February 4th of this year on
QQQ (all the data I have ....) Not bad.

see attached chart,

rgds
<BLOCKQUOTE