[amibroker] ApplyStop() questions

Chuck,

I informed Steven Davis, the UA program manager
earlier this month of the problem.  Finally, after
several days he tells me that he does not have access
to AmiBroker 4.5, and that, "As far as 4.54, there is
no hope of my being able to fix a problem which only
occurs in a version of AmiBroker which I don't have
access to.
".

I immediately e-mail Tomasz to ask if Steven may have
access to 4.5 .  A few moments later, Tomasz e-mails
both Steven and I that he always has had access to the
latest versions of AmiBroker.  Amazing Steven couldn't
do this on his own.  This is the second time I've had
to play intermediary with Tomasz on behalf of Steven
which is amazing as Tomasz is always accomodating so I
can't fathom why Steven wouldn't want to resolve the
issue directly with him.

This all transpired in the middle of last week, and
yet nothing has happened.  I didn't even hear back
from Steven.  So, I e-mailed  Bob Pelletier, the CSI
CEO on the 12th explaining the situation.  Haven't
heard back from him either.

Regards,
Gary

--- Chuck Rademacher <chuck_rademacher@xxxxxxxxxx>