Re: [amibroker] Re: Input Box on performance charts?

hi Yuki,

thanks for your reply.

I translated his method out of curiosity if it
would work. I will have to rewrite the code for intraday data which will be a
new challenge for me. On a first glanse, looking at the signals in the EOD data
chart I am not sure if it will be a working system. If you have a strong trend
it is able to catch is but false moves seem to give a lot of loosing trades
also.

Thanks for your suggestions. I'll think about
it.

Maybe I'll post the code on a later date if I get
it fixed for intraday data.

rgds, Ed
<BLOCKQUOTE