Re: [amibroker] CSI / AmiBroker interface

hi Graham,

I did not test the system on intraday data
yet. I'll have to rewrite the code for that still.

Yes I am testing it on EOD data and I agree in this
case I would have to write the Equity curve myself.

For Amibroker it is maybe impossible to determine a
sequence of events during 1 bar because I feed Amibroker only with
Buy,Sell,Short,Cover,BuyPrice,SellPrice etc arrays. But even with EOD data you
can calculate a sequence of events in most cases in my opinion.
For instance:

in this system on a "B" day you may only buy and
you may only buy in a certain zone. Knowing the Open en the Low I
can tell if the buy zone is entered and I may buy. However, if the Low
goes below a certain level I need to sell this long position and go short.
So even having O-H-L-S info only in most cases you can describe a series of
events.

It is not a problem with a bug in my code. I went
through it visually (because I can put all signals in the chart) and it seems
all bugs are out. It is just a matter of how to treat the problem with multiple
signals having EOD data only .... I will start rewritting the code for intraday
data.

thnx and regard, Ed

<BLOCKQUOTE