RE: [amibroker] Re: Multi Monitor Layout

Hello,

Advised method is to use INTERVAL() function

if( Interval() == inWeekly )
{
  // this will execute in weekly mode only
}

if( Interval() == inMonthly )
{
  // this will execute in monthly mode only
}

if( Interval() == inDaily )
{
  // this will execute in daily mode only
}

if( Interval() == in1Minute )
{
  // this will execute in 1-minute mode only
}

if( Interval() == 5 * in1Minute )
{
  // this will execute in 5 minute mode only
}

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com