Re: [amibroker] How to detect if the chart is in day, month, or year mode

CL futures seem to crab today [volumes not bad at all]
It is time [for the stocks] to take a breath.
For how long ?
Nobody knows.
If my scenario for stochd div will be verified again, CL should go
higher after the [confirmed ?] dip.
Dimitris
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
wrote:
> Yuki,
> there is an interesting group of
>
> String manipulation
> NumToStr - convert number to string (AFL 2.5)
> printf - Print formatted output to the output window. (AFL 2.5)
> StrExtract - extracts given item (substring) from comma-separated
> string (AFL 2.4)
> StrFind - find substring in a string (AFL 2.5)
> StrFormat - Write formatted output to the string (AFL 2.5)
> StrLeft - extracts the leftmost part (AFL 2.0)
> StrLen - string length (AFL 1.5)
> StrMid - extracts part of the string (AFL 2.0)
> StrRight - extracts the rightmost part of the string (AFL 2.0)
> StrToNum - convert string to number (AFL 2.5)
>
> in the users guide.
> See also the last beta README for FullName() function.
> Dimitris
> PS. 10,500 was that easy...
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxx> wrote:
> > Hi Graham,
> >
> > Tuesday, May 18, 2004, 7:33:36 AM, you wrote:
> >
> > G> It would be easier just to write this Writeif (Name()
== "^225"