[amibroker] Re: RSI + BB

I'm answering a post of my own I put up a few months ago which asked
how to best use AB.  I like to have my own optimized indicators on a
particular study which self-select optimized variables.  For
example, I like a moving average study for AXP, but prefer a RSI
based study for IGT, both optimized to obviously different
variables, etc...

I started to type in the individual variables under preferences, but
that was tedious and prone to error if I forgot to change the
relevant values.

Then I realized I could write the studies using Param(), which was
better, but still required individual attention.

Then it occured to me if I used AFL to define variables, it was a
lot easier and I could use the name() function to select these
values. With the use of nested IIF functions, it got the job done
but was confusing and difficult to edit.

So, finally I decided to use function calls from within AB to get
this done.  The multistudy, as I call it, automatically selects the
appropriate study, plots entries and exits, and is easily
modifiable.

I'd like to post the code for everyone's use, if they would like to
borrow it in the spirit of trader's cameraderie.  Any errors or
suggestions, of course, will be happily recieved.

Enjoy.  (see next post)