[amibroker] Useful code? You decide. Multi function part 2 (actual code)

Thanks Prashanth, Dale, Gary, and Tomasz. I had previously made a
construction similar to the one posted by Peterj, but was hoping to
simplify my code with the one posted by Gary. Sorry to see that it
won't work, but thanks for the effort. Thanks also for the pointer to
Purebytes; I have been there, but I guess my searching technique
needs work.

Bill