[amibroker] Re: TJ: Intraday EOD emini data from Quote.com

Is there a way to view a list of all the stocks in the database and
select those to include on the watch lists?

How would you sort the stocks by some characteristic, such as last
month's return?

Also, does this program have the capability of analyzing funds
(doesn't look like it).

Thanks.

Marcia

PS I know this is pretty basic, but I just didn't see these functions
in the program or in the manual.  I imagine you could use the
analysis function to sort stocks, but I'm not sure how to do that.