[amibroker] Horizontal line at cursor

hello,

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <waledingo@xxxx> wrote:
> Thanks!  I'll play with it. Got any other "gems"?

ok.. sometimes data are in binary format.. below is an example in VBS that will download a picture "dual_xeon_011.jpg". *sDestFolder* variable points to C:\ so expect the picture there. it takes some time to complete the task -- be patient.
this script may give you a flavor how to manipulate other types of binary data.

for me the most valuable source of information on scripting was microsoft's scripting usenet groups and the documentation on their website.

cheers,
BM

'Requires:
'
' - XML 3.0 for "msxml2.ServerXMLHTTP"
' - ADO 2.5+ for "adodb.stream"
'
sSrcUrl = "http://www.2cpu.com/albums/iwill_dpi533/";
sDestFolder = "C:\"
sImageFile = "dual_xeon_011.jpg"
sContentTypeExpected = "image/jpeg"

set oHTTP = CreateObject("msxml2.ServerXMLHTTP")

oHTTP.open "GET", sSrcUrl & sImageFile, False
oHTTP.send

if oHTTP.status <> 200 then
  msgbox "unexpected status = " & oHTTP.status & vbcrlf & oHTTP.statusText
  wscript.quit
end if
sContentTypeReturned = oHTTP.getResponseHeader("content-type")
if sContentTypeReturned <> sContentTypeExpected then
  msgbox "unexpected content-type = " & sContentTypeReturned & vbcrlf & "expected = " & sContentTypeExpected
  wscript.quit
end if

set oStream = createobject("adodb.stream")
Const adTypeBinary = 1
Const adSaveCreateOverWrite = 2
oStream.type = adTypeBinary
oStream.open
oStream.write oHTTP.responseBody
oStream.savetofile sDestFolder & sImageFile, adSaveCreateOverWrite

set oStream = nothing
set oHTTP = nothing

msgbox "Done..."