Re: [amibroker] Close does not match built in Price Chart

Hello Marek,

I have also thought about to switch to Linux.

Are there tools for linux with that I can run windows programs good ?
I have tried linux about 2 years ago and I have also tried win??
But unfortunately it was very complicated and not userfriendly.

What are the most important reasons for you to switch to Linux ?

Do you have a link with software for linux, also payable software ?

Thanks for your informations !

Best regards

Thomas Zmuck
www.tradingbasis.com