Re: [amibroker] Advice Needed

Graham,

There is no suggestion for me to put to TJ.  The code I've written
works. It does go thru some iterations of 'for' that are not required
for some of the colors.  I was merely pointing out to Herman, that
ideally I would code a 'break' statement, if there is such a
statement available, after the match of 'inColor' is found, so that
un-necessary iterations of for loop will be avoided.

Regards,
- Salil V Gangal