[amibroker] Re: Need to 'break'

As I wrote, I don't need replies from you.

I doubt if it is civil to keep on replying when the person to whom
you are replying has made it crystal clear that your replies are not
welcome.  Is civil behaviour too much to ask from you ?

Again - Don't reply to me.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxxx> wrote:
> Get used to it dood, I'm just here to help you. **smirk**  PLUS, I
enjoy our
> little chats.

> PS and BTW I guess you always have to get in the last word, eh?
>

>   _____

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=129i4tq6n/M=285832.4851039.5997748.1269404/D=
groups
> /S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1084763868/A=2105440/R=0/SIG=14dpdlr1u/*http://
www.hous
> eholdfinance.com/ln/TrackingServlet?
cmd_MediaCode=&fc=APS&mkt=000&mc=01PSYAY
> A004001B220000U0300L0010000000000&dest=HOME_PAGE> click here
>
> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=285832.4851039.5997748.1269404/D=groups/S=
> :HM/A=2105440/rand=512098128>
>

>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> *	To visit your group on the web, go to:
>

> *	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>

> *	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service