RE: [amibroker] Performance Charts

ok, got bored and wrote this:

stk=StochK(<FONT
color=#ff00ff size=1>14);
std=StochD(<FONT
color=#ff00ff size=1>14);
top=Ref(<FONT
color=#0000ff size=1>HHV(H,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>3),-1<FONT
size=1>);
bottom=Ref<FONT
face="Courier New" size=1>(<FONT face="Courier New" color=#0000ff
size=1>LLV(<FONT
face="Courier New" size=1>L<FONT face="Courier New"
size=1>,3<FONT
face="Courier New" size=1>),-<FONT face="Courier New" color=#ff00ff
size=1>1);<FONT
size=1>
Plot(C,<FONT color=#0000ff
size=1>Name<FONT
size=1>(),colorWhite,styleCandle);<FONT color=#0000ff
size=1>
Plot(top,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>"top"<FONT
size=1>,colorTan,styleDots);
Plot(stk,"stoch
k"<FONT
size=1>,colorRed,styleLine+styleOwnScale);<FONT
color=#0000ff size=1>
Plot(std,"stoch
d"<FONT
size=1>,colorAqua,styleLine+styleOwnScale);
Cond1buy=Cross<FONT
size=1>(stk<FONT
size=1>,std);
Cond2buy=H>top;
Cond1sell=<FONT
face="Courier New" color=#0000ff size=1>C<FONT face="Courier New"
color=#0000ff size=1>ross<FONT face="Courier New"
size=1>(std,stk);
C<FONT face="Courier New"
size=1>ond2sell=L<bottom;
Cover=Buy=Cond1buy AND Cond2buy;<FONT
face="Courier New" size=1>
BuyPrice=t<FONT
face="Courier New" size=1>op;
Short=Sell=C<FONT
face="Courier New" size=1>ond1sell AND <FONT face="Courier New"
size=1>Cond2sell;
SellPrice=bottom;<FONT color=#800000
size=1>
#pragma nocache;<FONT color=#800000
size=1>
#include
<plot_arrows.afl>;

Check if it is what you need.

Plot_arrows.afl looks like this:

<FONT face=Arial
size=2>PlotShapes(Buy*shapeUpTriangle,colorBrightGreen,0,Low,-20);PlotShapes(Sell*shapeHollowCircle,colorRed,0,SellPrice,0);PlotShapes(Short*shapeDownTriangle,colorRed,0,High,-20);PlotShapes(Cover*shapeHollowSquare,colorBrightGreen,0,CoverPrice,0);

days = Param( "Days to test", 130, 1, 5000, 1
);sys=Equity(1,2,days);Plot(sys,"equity",colorLightBlue,styleArea+styleOwnScale);

gty

<BLOCKQUOTE