RE: [amibroker] Running AB from the command line

Thanks to all who help us newbies!

My database is super screwed up with 1096 symbols that will not
accept quotes and many with unexplainable inadequite fills.  I have
no idea what causes this except that maybe a few symbols don't have
quotes due to mergers etc.

I have AMIQuote set to overwrite previous files, but my guess is
there is some type of logic that prevents the Database itself from
being overwritten by an historic update.

I'm wondering if there is some switch or code where I could force the
historical data in the database to be overwritten with a complete
fresh quote.  I know others are having this problem.  So any
suggestions you may wish to make would be most  appreciated.

Thanks
Mark