Re: [amibroker] My Plot Arrow Problem

I have a formula that says:

1. Go long when long StochK crosses StochD and vice versa for short.

2. Trigger to be crossed for executing the trade is close higher than the high of the crossover day and once again vice versa for short.

Once a long signal is given both in terms of indicator and price crossover, the value of the high of the crossover bar is irrelevant.

Now the problem:

However what is happening is:

1. Buy Trade arrow is displayed - Correctly .
2. Sell Trade arrow is displayed - Correctly.

this is where the foul up is happening:

3. When the price again crosses the level determined in 1 an arrow is plotted even though it has no relevance/significance.

I experimented with EXREM, but to no avail. Can someone kindly point out the error in my logic/coding which is causing this wrong display of arrows to occur?

TIA

Rakesh

		Do you Yahoo!?SBC Yahoo! - Internet access at a great low price.