[amibroker] Re: Help: different results Explore vs Individual Backtest

Hi All,

I'm endevouring to code an explaination that requires some string
manipulation on the ticker symbol. i.e. within the ASX, companies with
attached company created options have a fourth letter of 'O' followed
by another letter e.g ABCOA.

Within my exploration, I'd like to know whether the stock also has an
option attached, though the AFL manual suggests the Ticker can only be
referenced within a Guru Commentary.

Could anyone else suggest another way of going about what I'm trying
to do ?

Best Regards
Martin