[amibroker] can I run AB from a CD

I use a volume filter for finding illiquid stocks and compare this to
something that has 100% bars per days like an index. I just use a period of
120 days, or barcount for recent listings

Here is what I use

//EXPLORATION FOR DAILY WATCHLIST
//SCAN ON QT WATCHLIST
//13 OCT 2003

//LIMITS
Period = Min(BarCount,120);
ActivePercent = 0.95;//set the minimum percent of active days

//Base number of trading days during period is allords index
BaseCount = round( Sum( Foreign("XAO","H")!=Foreign("XAO","L"), period ) );
Vcount = BaseCount * ActivePercent;

//Ticker activity
Count = Sum(V!=0,period);

Filter = Count >= Vcount;

You could turn this around and find those stocks with low liquidity and put
these into a watchlist and set this watchlist into your exclude filter in AA
window

Filter = Count < Vcount;

Cheers,
Graham