RE: [amibroker] Re: AB ver 4.54 real Time with eSignal

Tomasz, I get the impression that backfill will overwrite if the data
from the vendor is different. I was reading the manual before I
posted and this is what it says:

 "...Backfill is useful:
cleaning up bad ticks (when you see a bad tick you may try forcing
backfill in hope that data vendor has cleaned up its database and you
will get fixed data - works well for eSignal that really appears to
fix bad ticks after they happen)"

I strongly feel this means data will be overwritten if the data in
the stream differs from the database. Am I missunderstanding?

I use eSignal.

John