[amibroker] Re: Can I limit forced backfil to just a short time period

Here is the last 5min procedure

1. Copy only the names from http://finance.yahoo.com/q/cp?s=^gdaxi
2. Add a comma separated sequence of these tickers in Amiquote
ADSG.DE,
ALTG.DE,
ALVG.DE,
BASF.DE,
BAYG.DE,
BMWG.DE,
CBKG.DE,
CONG.DE,
DB1Gn.DE,
DBKGn.DE,
DCXGn.DE,
DPWGn.DE,
DTEGn.DE,
EONG.DE,
FMEG.DE,
HNKG_p.DE,
HVMG.DE,
IFXGn.DE,
LHAG.DE,
LING.DE,
MANG.DE,
MEOG.DE,
MUVGn.DE,
RWEG.DE,
SAPG.DE,
SCHG.DE,
SIEGn.DE,
TKAG.DE,
TUIG.DE,
VOWG.DE
3. download EOD from, say, Jan1, 2004.
4. In AA explore for the n=1 last quotations all stocks with
Filter=StrRight(Name(),3)==".DE";
AddColumn(C,"C");
5.Add all results to WL20, for example.
[It doesn´t take more than 5min]
Repeat the same procedure with XETRAmidcup or other DAX sectors.
6.Explore WL20 with
Filter=1;
AddColumn(Cum(V),"V");
hit the "V" caption and select the top V stocks.

Dimitris Tsokakis