Re: [amibroker] IB Plug-in

That's basically what I was doing tonight but that was pretty
painful if I understand what you're saying.  Basically I went to
XETRA's web site and looked at their biggest movers (because that's
all they had) just to get the names of some XETRA equities, then
looked up the symbol in Yahoo, then pulled it into Amibroker to see
if it had any volume.

Is that the only way to do it?  I guess I was hoping that there
would be a stock screener out there like Quicken.com maybe has where
I could get the top 100 biggest stocks and then somehow figure out
there Yahoo symbols.  But I don't know how to eliminate all the very
illiquid stocks on XETRA...

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS"
<TSOKAKIS@xxxx> wrote:
> It would be easier to begin with YHOO symbols
> http://finance.yahoo.com/q/cp?s=^gdaxi
> http://finance.yahoo.com/l?s=xetra&t=I&m=
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "newnow02" <newnow02@xxxx> wrote:
> > I'm a U.S. citizen stateside that wants to start backtesting
XETRA
> > stocks and possibly trade them through my IB account.  The
problem
> > is that IB's web site lists 1000+ stocks on XETRA and I am
having
> > go through one by one to find them in Yahoo's stock search in
order
> > to in turn find their Yahoo symbols (so I can use Amiquote).
> >
> > Is there any easier way?
> >
> > What I'd like to find is the 100-200 largest (preferably non-
U.S.)