[amibroker] Re: New file uploaded to amibroker

Hello John Gibb,
   I think if you modify the VB code for UserForm1 the Sample.xls
workbook will execute properly:
Private Sub UserForm_Activate()

    'Get the userform's window handle
    If Val(Application.Version) < 9 Then
        gHW = FindWindow("ThunderXFrame", Me.Caption)  'XL97
    Else
        gHW = FindWindow("ThunderDFrame", Me.Caption)  'XL2000
    End If

    Hook
    Label1.Caption = "Case "
    'Label1.Caption = Hex$(gHW)

End Sub

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "john gibb" <jgibb1@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> I echo Herman's compliments.
>
> It looks like I may have to finally upgrade my Excel 97.  ;-)
>
> But is there any easy way around your requirement for Excel 2000 or
better?

> thanks,
>
> -john

documentation and a well-designed demo program! I love it: NO, you
didn't waste your time! :-)

>   I hope that others will have a good look at this DLL, it has many
uses!!!

>   One question: did you email Tomasz for the registration of your
unique prefix, like rsXLPlugin? This will prevent us from having to
change code later.

>   I worked through the simple demo and will work through your
second application after breakfast :-) It works and looks great to
me. Wonderful job!

>   Can't wait to try and use it with my 3D charting macro, with your
DLL the time has come to rewrite it. It has been a few years since I
wrote VB.... Perhaps a 3D charting function for Optimization results
can be added to one of the Case statements?

>   Thanks for a great job, your work is very much appreciated.
>
>   Best regards,
>   herman.

of Service.