Re: [amibroker] System development tutorial by Herman van den Bergen

Graham,

Thank you.  So are you saying I could use eg:

Cond2=  BarsSince(Cross(C,MA(C,150))) < 10;

in the Buy or Filter condition statement?

I guess I just don't understand why (in my formula) Cond2 doesn't
hold the integer of bars since the cross condition for evaluation in
the buy or filter line.

Regards

Graeme Oswin