Re: [amibroker] Functions and procedures

Hello
Robert,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Wow!
Congratulations on a very useful project, and with excellent documentation
and a well-designed demo program! I love it: NO, you
didn't waste your time! :-)
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I hope
that others will have a good look at this DLL, it has many uses!!!

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
One
question: did you email Tomasz for the registration of your unique
prefix, like rsXLPlugin? This will prevent us from having to change code
later.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
worked through the simple demo and will work through your second application
after breakfast :-) It works and looks great to me. Wonderful
job!
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Can't
wait to try and use it with my 3D charting macro, with your DLL the time has
come to rewrite it. It has been a few years since I wrote
VB.... Perhaps a 3D charting function for Optimization results can be added
to one of the Case statements?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Thanks
for a great job, your work is very much appreciated.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Best
regards,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>herman.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT
face="Courier New" color=#0000ff><SPAN

<FONT
face="Courier New" color=#0000ff><SPAN

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: rs_abq
  [mailto:rs_abq@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 8:13
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] AFL
  Plugin that allows AFL to interface with MS
  ExcelHello Amibroker users. How are you doin ? :-) I
  would like to make an appeal to the AB users who like to interface
  Amibroker to there spreadsheet. I have recently uploaded an AFL plugin
  that allows you to interface your AB data with MS Excel without the manual
  transfer of AB data and the Export button in Automatic Analysis. The
  plugin enables the user to move AB data to and from the MS Excel
  spreadsheet automatically. The data communication is between the AFL
  plugin functions and Excel Visual Basic. My appeal is some kind of
  feedback. I am looking for some kind of feedback, hopefully positive, that
  tells me this is something AB users can use in there trading analysis
  and something that tells me I didnt waste my time :-). The name of the
  AFL plugin is XLPlugin and is located in the Files section of this
  newsgroup. XLPlugin comes with a Read Me file that documents the AFL
  functions contained in XLPlugin and hopefully is clear and concise to the
  average user. Thank you for your time and please be kind as I have already
  witnessed in my daily reading of the AB newsgroup. Thanks
  RS.Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend
  SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A