RE: [amibroker] AFL Logic Question

Conrad,
Note also that amibroker "understands" the start and the end of the
drawn line. Try to draw the same line from end to start and you will
see it is not recognisable. The end should be "after" the start,
something similar to Linearray() function.
It is better, when possible of course, to plot lines from AFL.
Dimitris Tsokakis