Re: [amibroker] US Dollar Index

Hi Dimitris
Thanks for your response.

The line "START=ValueWhen(Cum(IsTrue(Y))==1,Cum(1));" does not seen
to work for a vertical line (study), i.e. it is only valid between
and excluding 0 and 180 degrees.
This however is fine. I can draw the AB and BC lines on the chart
and then use your method to get the values for calculating the Fib
projections (instead of marking points A,B and C seperately with
vertical lines).

Thanks again
Conrad

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS"