[amibroker] Re: System development tutorial by Herman van den Bergen

The third choice would be the fastest (one less multiplication) ...
However, you'll get the most bang for the buck by calc'ing LLV15 = LLV
(Low, 15) first and then using the result in the calc you have as a
replacement for it being calc'ed there twice.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Merrill" <dmerrill@xxxx>