[amibroker] Re: Is it possible to reference a custom formula?

Save
your preferred order as a layout which you can quickly
recall....

Regards,Jayson

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Gary A. Serkhoshian
  [mailto:serkhoshian777@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 10:38
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  maintain order of tiled chartsBundy,This is a
  problem that all charting packages have. The only easy solution is open
  all the windows youcare to have in the workspace, arrange them
  thencustomize the windows in terms of indicators.There is a
  sequential order that the windows arecreated in, and it is that order that
  governs thearrangement.Regards,Gary--- Bundy
  <bundy@xxxxxx> wrote:> I have 9 intraday charts tiled on the one
  screen.> > When I set it up - I opened them in reverse order
  so> that the first chart > would in fact appear first.>
  > After mximising and minimising and using charts - I> notice
  that they are > now no longer in the order I want.> > Is
  there a way to maintain the order of the charts?> >

  group FAQ at: <A