[amibroker] Re: Is it possible to reference a custom formula?

Thanks Ara for your explanation

I am uncertain how you do this, can you provide as example of this.
" or you can define all the parameters you want as global variables and once
you call the function all variables will have the correct value "

say I have 3 variables resulting from the data

Based on 2 inputs of
PerA = 3;
PerB = 6;

My longwinded code calculation gives output variables
Var1
Var2
Var3

I want to compare the output variables, example

Var1(PerA) - Var1(PerB)
Var2(PerA) - Var2(PerB)
Var3(PerA) - Var3(PerB)

Cheers,