[amibroker] Indicator for overall market conditions

I am about to create an oscillating indicator that shows some type
of correlation between VIX and SPX, and another indicator that will
compare VXN and COMPX.

Does anyone have similar code they could post, or any advice? I
would imagine I need to use something like "SetForeign" twice within
the same indicator AFL, if I want to view the indicator under a
third, unrelated, symbol's chart.

Is that possible?

Thanks,

Brian