[amibroker] Re: Trend Trading System help

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Herman
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>I don't know if it can do ALL of your request but I can
recommend you have a look at WhereIsIt as a comprehensive (and scriptable)
catalog program, ref:
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2><A
href="">http://www.whereisit-soft.com/
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>My recommendation comes from a fairly rigorous trial I have
done of a few catalog programs and my choice is leaning very heavily towards
WhereIsIt.  I can find no other cataloger that really
compares.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>I'll be interested to see if the group can find a better
one before I make my final commitment.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial