Re: [amibroker] Re: I cant get this to work

Traderix
The uptrend really depends on how you define a trend and for what timeframe
the trend is (3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months, 3 years ??), there are so many ways
to do this. Some simple methods are MAshort>MAlong (eg EMA(C,10)>EMA(C,30)
), or MACD()>Signal() ) you get the picture

Easiest for the price month ago would be to assume month to be 20 trading
days
C>ref(C,-20)

Low volume maybe could be along the lines of your 3 lower high
Sum(V<MA(V,20),-3)==3

CCI( 6 )<-100

Putting them all together
FourConditions = EMA(C,10)>EMA(C,30) ) and C>ref(C,-20) and
Sum(V<MA(V,20),-3)==3 and CCI( 6 )<-100 ;
ThreeLowerHighs=Sum(H<Ref(H,-1),3)==3;
             Filter=ThreeLoweHighs;
             addcolumn(H,"High",5.2);
Buy = ThreeLowerHighs and FourConditions;

Hope this helps

Cheers,
Graham
http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/