RE: [amibroker] Re: Multiple numeric variables

Just realize if deleting a stock from the watch list (right mouse on
stock then delete) will remove it from the data base.

If adding the stock to amiquote and downloading the data the stock
sector info is missing and not in a sector.

Is there a way to update the data base quickly beside starting from
scratch?

I do not want to lose all my trend lines and writen info on the
graphs.

Thanks Marty