color=#0000ff size=2>d

  From: Tomasz Janeczko
  [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxx] Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 11:52
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  I have a problem with AB4.54 running the enclosed AA

  Dale,

  Just two things
  a) changing the number of symbols
  (adding/removing)
  b) triggering refresh from
  indicator/commentary/interpretation

  Changing the number of
  symbols (adding/removing) in AFL Auto-analysis may lead to some

  problems IF symbols are added at the beginning of
  the list (that's why I recommend using
  ~ (tilde) as a first character - that way new
  symbols are added at the end of the list and this
  way it is perfectly OK.

  Calling RefreshAll from
  commentary/interpretation/indicator is not allowed because it leads
  to infinite loop because
  if indicator triggers RefreshAll it triggers
  refreshing the same indicator too and this calls RefreshAll
  again and this again refreshes this indicator and
  again RefreshAll......

  BTW: it is not required to call RefreshAll after
  Category*  and AddToComposite because Automatic
  Analysis window automatically refreshes workspace
  list if necessary.<FONT face=Arial
  size=2><FONT face=Arial
  size=2>
  Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com<SPAN
  class=712355415-07052004><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>